Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the bbc, Telegraph and just about all media, everyone has credited fish fingers with the goal. The same outlets all have our 4th as an own goal.
Clear and obvious.

It isn't the media twisting things - apparently the EFL reconsidered post-match and re-awarded it to Rashford.

I didn't think it looked to be on target, but I guess there was an appeal based on possible curl on the ball.

Ours was miles off target, and was definitely an og.

One consolation on this miserable morning, when they won the league cup under Marino and later the Thursday cup it was meant to be the start of a new golden age at OT. How did that turn out ?
And the football is no better..one thing I did find out from breaking my vow never to watch them...my god 8 behind the ball hoof and rush..? ETH = Ollie bus driver +

One consolation on this miserable morning, when they won the league cup under Marino and later the Thursday cup it was meant to be the start of a new golden age at OT. How did that turn out ?
All this will do is ramp up expectations, if they haven’t won a PL & CL double by the end of next season, then the pride lands will be restless and the herd will start marching, especially if the grazers remain in charge

I hope someone unhinges his head from his shoulder’s, what an absolute fucking nob.
That table is so very informative, given that yesterday's cup has not changed the standings in any way.

I'll be giving the PL charges as much credence as he does to the decision of CAS.
Really hope the club makes an example of this prick one day.

All this will do is ramp up expectations, if they haven’t won a PL & CL double by the end of next season, then the pride lands will be restless and the herd will start marching, especially if the grazers remain in charge

United’s best has been City’s worse so far this season. You have to take into account there will be a drop off after the energy put into last season which is what we are witnessing with City at the moment. If City improve and other teams that are having off seasons (Liverpool, Chelsea) where will that leave the rags going forward? They started proclaiming Solksjar was going to restore the good times 6 months in, how did that end up?

United’s best has been City’s worse so far this season. You have to take into account there will be a drop off after the energy put into last season which is what we are witnessing with City at the moment. If City improve and other teams that are having off seasons (Liverpool, Chelsea) where will that leave the rags going forward? They started proclaiming Solksjar was going to restore the good times 6 months in, how did that end up?

I don't think they're going to collapse.
The main difference is that they've fixed the useless midfield and defence (Casemiro, Martinez). Casemiro has at least 2-3 years left in him (he's 31, I think).
They'll keep buying when they need to. Who knows, they may even kick Phil Jones out and some other excess squadmembers.

He didn’t score - his shot was going wide - It was an own goal - Rashford didn’t score
Must admit I only watched the one view from this morning (I had to turn the TV off to save me throwing something at it) and it looked like a goal from the bestest-player-ever-in-all-of-history. Just seen the shot from the far post and it's either a very poor attempt at a cross or he just totally missed the ball as it came off his heel. How the hell can they change that?

I thought he was lucky in the WC games where he seemed to scuff all his shots and nothings changed my mind. Where are the media going to go when he hits the proverbial brick wall and stops getting lucky?

Must admit I only watched the one view from this morning (I had to turn the TV off to save me throwing something at it) and it looked like a goal from the bestest-player-ever-in-all-of-history. Just seen the shot from the far post and it's either a very poor attempt at a cross or he just totally missed the ball as it came off his heel. How the hell can they change that?

I thought he was lucky in the WC games where he seemed to scuff all his shots and nothings changed my mind. Where are the media going to go when he hits the proverbial brick wall and stops getting lucky?
PGMOL will assist.
you might even see Rashford take the last minute to-win inevitable penalty, just to keep his current almost goal per game trend occurring, if he’s not scored already in the match. Tough luck pernandes.

anything to bring him in within a reasonable distance of Haaland, so they can give him the end of year accolades instead.

at least Terence Trent Darby has been dropped from the media darlings waffle… 4-5 years too late, but at least it’s happened.

My guess would be down the East Lancs to Salah Nunez or Gazpoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.