Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pisses me right off.

It was brought in to protect players,and the classless cunts are using it as an excuse to gain an advantage.

Every club has its own twat who will do it.....Emerson Royale at Spurs,who has plenty of form for cheating,was doing it at the weekend.

Cunts trick.
Emerson Royale sounds like a type of potato.

The Sun's match preview in today's paper...note the narrative in the colour before Bristol's owner shits on them...

Intro: Bristol City's meeting with Manchester City tonight is a clash between solid British values and gushing dreams built on oil.

It is a confrontation between a local man who fronts his local club and an Arabic owner rarely seen.

The Robins' self-made billionaire owner Steve Lansdown CBE has spent 26 years building his club into one that is fit to join the Premier League.

Sheikh Mansour has spent close to £2bn in 14 years building the blue side of Manchester into a superpower that he rarely watches.

His riches have resulted in five Premier League titles (can't even get that right)

City have been referred to an independent commission, having allegedly broken 115 financial rules and regulations.

But that will not stop Lansdown welcoming the tainted giants back to his home...

Lansdown: "Ever since we last played City in the semi finals of the EFL Cup, I have a high regard for them because they treated us so well when we went up there.

"They were top class people and a top class club, so for all this to come out about rules and regulations was quite a shock.

"I look at them and I think I've never heard City not pay their wages or their bills, so I don't think anyone can be critical of them for bringing money in to the game and being a stable club.

"Then you get in to the rules and regulations and you have to ask, 'Have they broken them?'.

"Well, I think there are 115 alleged breaches and that's an awful lot to suddenly dump on somebody in one go and I don't really see the logic of it.

"That's why I am in the camp of 'I'll wait and see' because I don't want to cast any judgment at this stage."
Has this been removed? Just looked at this red rag paper & can find a preview of every match but ours

The Sun's match preview in today's paper...note the narrative in the colour before Bristol's owner shits on them...

Intro: Bristol City's meeting with Manchester City tonight is a clash between solid British values and gushing dreams built on oil.

It is a confrontation between a local man who fronts his local club and an Arabic owner rarely seen.

The Robins' self-made billionaire owner Steve Lansdown CBE has spent 26 years building his club into one that is fit to join the Premier League.

Sheikh Mansour has spent close to £2bn in 14 years building the blue side of Manchester into a superpower that he rarely watches.

His riches have resulted in five Premier League titles (can't even get that right)

City have been referred to an independent commission, having allegedly broken 115 financial rules and regulations.

But that will not stop Lansdown welcoming the tainted giants back to his home...

Lansdown: "Ever since we last played City in the semi finals of the EFL Cup, I have a high regard for them because they treated us so well when we went up there.

"They were top class people and a top class club, so for all this to come out about rules and regulations was quite a shock.

"I look at them and I think I've never heard City not pay their wages or their bills, so I don't think anyone can be critical of them for bringing money in to the game and being a stable club.

"Then you get in to the rules and regulations and you have to ask, 'Have they broken them?'.

"Well, I think there are 115 alleged breaches and that's an awful lot to suddenly dump on somebody in one go and I don't really see the logic of it.

"That's why I am in the camp of 'I'll wait and see' because I don't want to cast any judgment at this stage."

I'd be very concerned if the billionaire accountants based in offshore tax havens were condemning us.

Nice report in sky re peps comments about utd spending. Sky even show the amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.