Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor, tragically insane husk of a former man blamed City fans on a podcast for driving up to the wilds of Scotland and putting his windows through
Given his stark decline into obsessive and racist insanity, I’m pretty sure there are plenty of people in the 300 or so miles between here and there who might have some beef with him
But yeah, ‘weaponised Berts’ did it

The sheer number of accusations makes City guilty…..

Trespass
Loitering
Theft of paving slab
Breaking & paving slab entering
Criminal damage
Attempted murder
Etc

I take it there’s no evidence, ramblings of a mad man.

That table is so very informative, given that yesterday's cup has not changed the standings in any way.

I'll be giving the PL charges as much credence as he does to the decision of CAS.
Really hope the club makes an example of this prick one day.

They won’t. They’ll continue to lay out the red carpet for them, just like when they allowed Rob Harris to stand on our pitch and call us cheats.

I have just arrived home after a night of foolish drinking and opened the daily blurb from the MEN. (Sorry @kaz7 ) it shouldn't have been capitalized.

What a bunch of absolute wankers, 6 stories presented to this foolish fucking yank, not one positive.

For a long time I thought you guys over there were maybe over-sensitive to this rag rag. Ffs, apologies to Mahrez. These cunts are cunts !!

Didn't we just win, convincingly ? Aren't we in the latter spots of the CL ? Are we playing a friendly with Bristol on Wednesday ?

And yet ten Hog is the second coming, Rashy is being given a goal, a good 3 yards from going in, casemiro will never be equalled on the pitch !!!

Let's just bury anyone in our way, we're City for God's sake. The Premier League has never seen a side better, no matter how they choose to rewrite history. C'mon City!!! And to any lurking fucking rags, Mind the fucking Gap !!!!

Anyone got the article in the Times where pep is teasing the rags about the cup win?? Its behind a pay wall and I'm not giving them a bean

Talksport took it as Pep backing ten bob and is top top manager and they’ll be competing for titles plus Ten has done a brilliant job winning a trophy in his first season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.