Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still annoyed at Ederson's booking v Arsenal, so I conducted a non-scientific experiment by looking a some goalkeeper bookings. The two with most bookings (5) are Martinez (Villa) and Pickford (Everton). I used the live text match data from the BBC website but this doesn't give the reason for the booking, however I don't think that it's a leap to presume that (most of) these bookings were for time-wasting given the score in the game. This is what I found...

Martinez 5

88 v Man U won 3-1
90+2 v Leeds won 2-1
90+8 v Brighton won 2-1
84 v Arsenal lost 4-2 (booked at 2-2)
77 v Everton won 2-0

Pickford 5

81 v Brentford drew 1-1
90+6 Liverpool drew 0-0
90+5 Saints won 2-1
86 Arsenal won 1-0
87 Liverpool lost 2-0

I have shown Eddie's for info

Ederson

36 v Arsenal won 3-1
83 v Spurs lost 1-0

And neither booked versus City

This ITV coverage is absolutely shocking. Kalvin Phillips “the forgotten man” - failing to mention he’s been unfit for the vast majority of this season so far. Oh and our bench is £400m in case anyone forgot!
I know. He has been available since New Year after a shoulder operation.

This ITV coverage is absolutely shocking. Kalvin Phillips “the forgotten man” - failing to mention he’s been unfit for the vast majority of this season so far. Oh and our bench is £400m in case anyone forgot!

Isn’t it amazing that they try & work out why he’s not played & never come up with the explanation Pep gives them each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.