Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on the main BBC sport site about our expansion only on City page. Unlike a similar story about spurs putting in a go kart track and it’s apparently less important than some puff pieces about Brighton or the head of French football going what affect will that have on British people

Nothing on the main BBC sport site about our expansion only on City page. Unlike a similar story about spurs putting in a go kart track and it’s apparently less important than some puff pieces about Brighton or the head of French football going what affect will that have on British people
Same on SSN....

Rotten Ham Cock Spurts get some sponsorship....

City invest £350 MILLION + along with 100s of jobs and economic benefits long term.

The envy is eating the small minded bastards inside out

Clear and Obvious !!

Jordan currently blabbing about how we are a "manufactured" club (along with Chelsea).

Hes such a massive ****.
I used to listen to Talksport. A sports radio station covering football when City are the best team in the country. What could be better.

Sadly it dawned on me that any characters they had on like Brazil, Parry who whilst not perfect they were entertaining were being phased out.

Only to replaced largely by a bunch of boring red loving groupies chasing the listening figures. All the time trying to disguise their favouritism with bogus arguments. And ending up with a useless ex owner of a football club talking in clipped tones as their prized intellect.

Give Talksport a miss. Your not missing anything. If you want to hear what the reds think talk to family or friends who support them.

I used to listen to Talksport. A sports radio station covering football when City are the best team in the country. What could be better.

Sadly it dawned on me that any characters they had on like Brazil, Parry who whilst not perfect they were entertaining were being phased out.

Only to replaced largely by a bunch of boring red loving groupies chasing the listening figures. All the time trying to disguise their favouritism with bogus arguments. And ending up with a useless ex owner of a football club talking in clipped tones as their prized intellect.

Give Talksport a miss. Your not missing anything. If you want to hear what the reds think talk to family or friends who support them.
Just for context I stopped listening some time ago but it popped up on my youtube feed suggestions - i didnt click on it just extrapolated from the headline snapshot photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.