Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with Roy Keane. At times Gary Neville seemed fair minded.

Yeah but that always seemed forced to me. Keane to me just says it as he sees it.

Like I said, it might be just coincidence on the times I’ve seen him and I don’t think he actually provides any decent insight (I don’t think any of the main pundits do), but he’s at least praising us for the right things.

Yeah but that always seemed forced to me. Keane to me just says it as he sees it.

Like I said, it might be just coincidence on the times I’ve seen him and I don’t think he actually provides any decent insight (I don’t think any of the main pundits do), but he’s at least praising us for the right things.
Sky Sports is the yardstick. See if he is very impartial on that channel. Graeme Souness doesn't do many of our games and he was the most balanced.

Sky Sports is the yardstick. See if he is very impartial on that channel. Graeme Souness doesn't do many of our games and he was the most balanced.

I always switch off after the game before the post match on sky. I find sky sports analysis far more irritating than the main channels as they try to go in depth and are far more off the mark as a consequence.

That’s why I said it might be just the bits I listen to :)

Sports back page review in SSN, cricket, Rags back to work, Toney facing his betting charges, Rugby Union, Potter encouragement, not one mention of our game.
That’s not the case on the 11.30pm version of the programme I watched, it was discussed on that via a chat about Foden.

That’s not the case on the 11.30pm version of the programme I watched, it was discussed on that via a chat about Foden.
They had Burt and Ziegler on, looked at the back pages of around 6 publications and there wasn’t one headline or sun headline on the City game. I didn’t watch long enough to listen to them discussing non back page stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.