Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate just sent me a screenshot of an article by playdoh head at the mail about bellarz and his influence at Burnley.

View attachment 70939

And of course this was there too.

Is this the new angle of attack now, saying pep is a racist?

They really are the biggest shithouses going.
The writers didn’t give a fuck about Yaya while he was here but then decide to honour him now. Did City even know?

Wankers!

View attachment 70954

"People should choose hell over hell" says Devil.
Are they trying to pretend Ferdinand has any relevance?

Bellingham would have been, what, 8 years old when Wio last kicked a ball for Salford? I guess he's heard of him but that's it.

If there is no obvious connection then this just becomes the BBC using our funding to tap up another teams player for the benefit of one club. And who can possibly imagine a reason why that would be allowed?

Well I never…..the daily fail running with a positive City story, of how we’ve used less players in the last 5 years (47) than any other club in world football, who’d of thought it, City a model of sustainability & success, they probably started their research thinking they’d get at us, my only surprise is they didn’t bury the results
They were still claiming Liverpool shared our dominance over that period and they didn't take long to close down the comments.

Two cheeks of the same arse, the only difference between them is the M62.
El Plastico is like watching two bald men fighting over a comb
The media and Klopp banging on about it being a derby, then the very same media throw scorn at Palace and Brighton for claiming the same. It's just a game between two clubs who are struggling at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.