Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing a young(ish) player scoring a critical goal deep in stoppage time to win a game, with a young player famously scoring a critical goal deep in stoppage time to win a game is an odd thought?

Jesus Christ the paranoia is strong in some…..
Wait till you’ve been on BM more than a couple of weeks you will develop that same paranoia, all blues have it.

Comparing a young(ish) player scoring a critical goal deep in stoppage time to win a game, with a young player famously scoring a critical goal deep in stoppage time to win a game is an odd thought?

Jesus Christ the paranoia is strong in some…..
I’m sure there’s been plenty of other recent examples they could have used instead of two games 14 years apart. Raheem Sterling v Bournemouth in the 97th minute? Virtually the same age as Nelson, both 23 at the time and both born in December, it’s not paranoia, it’s agenda led.

I’m sure there’s been plenty of other recent examples they could have used instead of two games 14 years apart. Raheem Sterling v Bournemouth in the 97th minute? Virtually the same age as Nelson, both 23 at the time and both born in December, it’s not paranoia, it’s agenda led.
Sterling against Southampton to be fair.

Absolute balloon of a bloke, such a poor journalist, I bet his real name is Michael Delaney as well but the attention seeking prick will do anything to lift his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.