Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing a young(ish) player scoring a critical goal deep in stoppage time to win a game, with a young player famously scoring a critical goal deep in stoppage time to win a game is an odd thought?

Jesus Christ the paranoia is strong in some…..
can you remind me of the macheda moment , because i cant even remember the player never mind his moment

Arsenal 3-2 Bournemouth​

Sky Sports' Sam Blitz at the Emirates Stadium:
"OOOOOHHHH MY WORRRRRRDD!
"Nelson has his Macheda moment! Arteta is running down the touchline!"

That's an odd thought for an Arsenal Vs Bournemouth game...........
So is that the last we'll ever see of Reece Nelson?

Watched MOTD, expecting a breakdown of a very good and professional performance against a Newcastle side that have lost just two league games (previously) all season.
Blimey! Apparently we were under the cosh (watching the highlights), below par and only won because of two pieces of 'magic' from Foden and Bernardo!
Made me realise I needed to have played football at the very highest level to have seen this, because my untrained eyes said we were really good; the back four terrific, the midfield dominant and Harland selfless. Oh and wee Jackie putting in another top performance!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of vision of the Etihad & surrounds yesterday & Arena is looking very impressive. It must be hard not to mention it, it’s a 3/4 built 25k arena literally next to the ground & nothing, not a murmer.

There will be a lot of crying when they see the extra £30 odd million a year go into the clubs profits. An absolute master stroke from the owners, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Ariana Grande etc will be helping finance our transfer budget from ticket sales at the new arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.