Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 71309

View attachment 71311

This has just been on sky sports news and then they played the clip from this morning of Dermot Gallagher refusing to acknowledge jonny spare teeth did anything wrong, in fact he blamed the linesman for putting his hands on the red prick and said goofy reacted like he was swatting away a fly.

There you go.

Red wankers protected yet again.

It is absolutely incedible the lengths these cunts get a cover up or a gloss over.
I saw that on Sky's website, why is his petulant kick that connected with Trent Alexander in the same moment totally ignored as well?

The new one from the media "Bruno didn't want to come off he was just asking the manager about tactics".
Hahahaha, they've had 24 hrs to try and smokescreen that the goofy little twat is a bottle merchant and was dying to leave his team mates out there on the pitch while wanting to be subbed so he could scurry off down some drain.

Captain Marvel?
Hmmm definitely not

The new one from the media "Bruno didn't want to come off he was just asking the manager about tactics".
Hahahaha, they've had 24 hrs to try and smokescreen that the goofy little twat is a bottle merchant and was dying to leave his team mates out there on the pitch while wanting to be subbed so he could scurry off down some drain.

Captain Marvel?
Hmmm definitely not
ashtons finger prints all over it

Posted this in the utd thread but it's more relevant here.

I think it was Aguero that made a strong tackle and during the week before the derby sky sports news ran it on a loop every half hour for two days and were even asking Golf players for their opinion on it.

He was of course banned.

sky sports news is just a utd fanzine.

I would advise people not to watch it but some on here love to be annoyed by it.

Screenshot_20230306_185735_Sky Sports.jpg

There you go, put to bed, easy as you like.

No repeats every hour.

No witchunt.

No hanging out to dry..

All done and dusted and neatly forgotten about, no dragging it out or leaving it on the app for days, you know like the Bernardo farce, or the Aguero non elbow or the baletelli stamp or the UEFA accusations..

I could go on, the list will be endless but this isn't a shock how these fuckin sly bastards at sky operate.

I think it was Aguero that made a strong tackle and during the week before the derby sky sports news ran it on a loop every half hour for two days and were even asking Golf players for their opinion on it.

He was of course banned.

I would advise people not to watch it but some on here love to be annoyed by it.
Similarly Neville used his position as Sky pundit to alert the referee (Anthony Taylor) to City’s “tactical fowling” on the weekend prior to a derby. An absolute abuse of his position. To be fair to him , Taylor didn’t buy it.

Similarly Neville used his position as Sky pundit to alert the referee (Anthony Taylor) to City’s “tactical fowling” on the weekend prior to a derby. An absolute abuse of his position. To be fair to him , Taylor didn’t buy it.
Honestly, when it comes to the PL, can any City fan justify paying for Sky?

He was of course banned.

I only watch it if the rags/dips are crying. It brings me untold joy. Don’t rob me of that -:)

Rest of the time it’s a gossip station full of biased red cunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.