Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro News :
“Micah Richards compares ‘effortless’ Arsenal star Martin Odegaard to Manchester City legend David Silva”
Odegaard (who just sounds like an anti-perspirant to me) has been brilliant this season, easily one of the most impressive, but to compare him to Dave in any way (other than being a midfielder) is absurd.

Odegaard (who just sounds like an anti-perspirant to me) has been brilliant this season, easily one of the most impressive, but to compare him to Dave in any way (other than being a midfielder) is absurd.

All he's quoted as saying is this:
‘Odegaard reminds me of my old City team-mate David Silva in the way he wants to get into pockets of space, get on the ball and dictate play. He does it all so effortlessly too, and I love watching him play.’

That's not unreasonable - he doesn't compare their quality, just style.

All he's quoted as saying is this:
‘Odegaard reminds me of my old City team-mate David Silva in the way he wants to get into pockets of space, get on the ball and dictate play. He does it all so effortlessly too, and I love watching him play.’

That's not unreasonable - he doesn't compare their quality, just style.
Ok mate, just responding what was put up in the post.

View attachment 71322

There you go, put to bed, easy as you like.

No repeats every hour.

No witchunt.

No hanging out to dry..

All done and dusted and neatly forgotten about, no dragging it out or leaving it on the app for days, you know like the Bernardo farce, or the Aguero non elbow or the baletelli stamp or the UEFA accusations..

I could go on, the list will be endless but this isn't a shock how these fuckin sly bastards at sky operate.
Sky, BT, BBC... All absolutely sh*t scared of calling the Rags out for fear of tainting the 'product' and killing one of their prized cash cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.