Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 71795
“Team in 5th are still 5th. In other news…”

I agree it's weird priority even by BBC standards.

However ...

I'm quite happy for every news outlet to lead their coverage with that shocking excuse for a penalty, preferably on a rolling news feed that shows every angle in both real time and slow motion. Maybe with detailed analysis on whether it's the worst penalty in history (note to editor: see if Chris Waddle is available for interview).

I also await the media campaign for UEFA to refund the 25000 Liverpool fans who had genuine tickets in the Bournemouth away end.

Sky just implemented a 13% increase to their prices and they hire this ****.

From what I've heard from a mate who's a coach in the professionsl game, he is a horrible prick.
I have Sky for Mrs H as she likes some of the entertainment channels to record. I’ve negotiated a package for £48 a month (Sports included). Virgin tried to hike my b/b to over £30, I just told them I was leaving and no amount would tempt me. How about £14 a month? Done, £62 all in, I’m happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.