Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Rashford scoring 5 in the CL?

No, neither can I. ;-)

Let’s see what the Haaalnd headlines are like tomorrow in the Red shirt infested Football media.
Have a look at the back page of the fail! I have nothing against "the 'orses" as they say but like you said can you imagine if one of the red shirts had scored 5? They would probably be plastered onto the front page!

Another in-depth article about City (v RBL) in the CL tonight in the Daily Mail. With the usual stock picture of Pep looking bemused and confused. C*nts!

Imagine the Rags playing RBL in the CL tonight. How many articles would there be in the Daily United?

View attachment 72089
Only yourself to blame reading a rag for the Cotswold blue rinse 'nimby' brigade

I can only assume you didn't watch BT tonight as not a single negative word was uttered about City.
Just Rio during the pre-match light show saying "we didn't need all this coz we had the history..."
Tongue in cheek, and he then said how good it was, but one can't help getting wound up by these things!

Just Rio during the pre-match light show saying "we didn't need all this coz we had the history..."
Tongue in cheek, and he then said how good it was, but one can't help getting wound up by these things!
100%, drug dodger and wife cheat tried to slyly slip snide comments in until City were battering Leipzig.

All his comments are qualified and conditional.....in truth City are slowly killing him and I hope it’s painful !!

Only yourself to blame reading a rag for the Cotswold blue rinse 'nimby' brigade

I don't read it. There's usually nothing to read about City

TBF, there were quite a few very positive post match articles last night

Screenshot-20230315-090303-2.png

Last edited:
Watched the SSN “back page” review with Burt and Duncker as remote guests. The presenter showed the back pages with Haaland plastered all over. There was a sub story about UEFA will be happy to let the Qatari’s own 2 major clubs so they discussed that and the 1% chance the Dippers have in Madrid tonight.

The final discussion was on Honeysuckle winning the Mares hurdle at Cheltenham and now retired. They somehow avoided discussing our performance and Haaland, genius really, deflection tactics, politician’s could learn from these two wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.