Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Rio during the pre-match light show saying "we didn't need all this coz we had the history..."
Tongue in cheek, and he then said how good it was, but one can't help getting wound up by these things!
Then he digs at us about not winning it.
Saying something along the lines of " no matter how good City can be they always come up short in this comp, so they won't be getting carried away by tonight's result".
That's fair enough until you realise that in all the years wio played for the scum he won it just once, benefitting from a slip by John Terry at the penalty spot.
So wio is no serial winner of this comp the way he likes to make out, and if it wasn't for Terry's misfortune we could all be still talking about utd's inability to win it in "The Wio Years" and how they always came up short.

I watched on a stream, summariser was Andy Townsend and the commentator i think was Ian Darke (could be wrong)

they were openly cheering on RB to score at one point

I seen the punditry from Carragher on the american channel.

How can someone like that get away for a broadcaster making childish sly little digs about city.

Called us cheats etc

Thierry, Micah & Noel reminiscing & having a polite conversation whilst in the background an attention seeking tramp continually made digs, the worst was about cheating.

Does he know what the RB stands for? Sad bitter dwarf

Yes, there is a huge difference in revenue between the Premier League and ANY other League.
However, which other Premier League team has the attacking desire and ability, to score 19 goals against teams from a very strong German League ?
City never get the accolades for the amount of goals scored. No other team has come close over the Pep years in charge, to scoring as many goals.
Am sure someone will do the analysis, but it won't be the Red Media...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.