Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
An average of just over 3 goals per match for us, last 16 this season so far has an average of 2.42 goals per game, hardly a huge deviation. I honestly think there’s something wrong with Delaney, his obsession with us must really play on his sick mind.
I'd like to think that it's us who's made his mind sick. Is that wrong of me?

Correct, Owen Hargreaves is by far the most mature presenter. He doesn't show any obvious bias and comes across as a decent, honest person.
He could easily present the show in place of the cheer-leading biased wankers that they employ now.
Bumped into Owen Hargreaves on the way out, had a quick chat with him he was genuinely swooning about City obviously Haaland but said when KDB is in that form he is unstoppable He is nice guy Id previously shared a table with him at John Lewis coffee bar chatted with him on that occasion for 20mins or so

Because he is a Forest fan.

His real name is Brent Di Cesare, ex-copper from Nottingham.

Has created a Alan Partridge like character called Mark Goldbridge and found a niche in the YouTube football market by running a couple of football channels. One is the Utd Stand and the Other is That's football.

Rags have a big online following and that's what's he's tapped into that makes him a shit load of money.

Most actual rag fans despise him and you hardly ever see him on other channels apart from his own and Ben Fosters channel.

He's as plastic as a seat at the swamp(which I'm pretty sure he's never been to)

That's the Goldbridge fella, is it? Fair enough - I didn't recognise him without his usual background.
Cheers.

Yes, there is a huge difference in revenue between the Premier League and ANY other League.
However, which other Premier League team has the attacking desire and ability, to score 19 goals against teams from a very strong German League ?
City never get the accolades for the amount of goals scored. No other team has come close over the Pep years in charge, to scoring as many goals.
Am sure someone will do the analysis, but it won't be the Red Media...
We're still top scorers in the league and apparently our defence can be got at, even though only one team has conceded fewer. The media morons are criticising the team because we don't look like hitting 150 goals but you don't hear the same about Arsenal, who have conceded the same number and scored fewer.
We can't expect the league title every year, but watching them squirm if we beat another set of red tops to the title would be brilliant.The CL is just a knock out cup, whatever they say, but would be a nice little bonus, just like winning the league cup was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.