Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Ladyman (****!) - Daily Mail (United)

Article. Old Trafford must be torn down. The only way the reds can move forward.

First paragraph.

On Wednesday morning, the day after RB Leipzig had lost at Manchester City, pockets of their fans gathered at Old Trafford. They wondered when they may next be this way again and wanted their photos taken outside an iconic football ground.
To be fair after a 7-0 total spanking, they wouldn‘t want any piccies of our place !!

Article. Old Trafford must be torn down. The only way the reds can move forward.

First paragraph.

On Wednesday morning, the day after RB Leipzig had lost at Manchester City, pockets of their fans gathered at Old Trafford. They wondered when they may next be this way again and wanted their photos taken outside an iconic football ground.
I'll make sure i go and have a shit on the forecourt before they tear the shithole down.

First paragraph.

Yep , iconic football ground, where I seen Denis Law back heel them into division 2, where additional time was invented when, keep playing till you score (this has now been adopted at the Emirates) , where actual new rules for off side are invented during a game , where every game in history has been sold out, yes including that stand the one completely blacked out where the cameras dare not go.
I could go on but one last thing is , it mainly needs knocking down because its a shit hole .

Before kick off Ferdinand I think it was came out with something like “when you’ve got history you don’t need light shows”, sad twat.
What I’d love to know is when will we get history?? We’ve been successful for over 10 years now. Does history kick in on 15 yrs . 20?? (Ignoring the fact that we had ‘history’ in the late 60’s/early 70’s). I, for one, can’t wait for our modern history to kick in………

Yep , iconic football ground, where I seen Denis Law back heel them into division 2, where additional time was invented when, keep playing till you score (this has now been adopted at the Emirates) , where actual new rules for off side are invented during a game , where every game in history has been sold out, yes including that stand the one completely blacked out where the cameras dare not go.
I could go on but one last thing is , it mainly needs knocking down because its a shit hole .
If United do get new owners and they decide to build a new stadium, under NO circumstances should they be allowed to share the Etihad while they are rebuilding. These fuckers have been trying to put us out of business for the last few years, do them no favours whatsoever.

If United do get new owners and they decide to build a new stadium, under NO circumstances should they be allowed to share the Etihad while they are rebuilding. These fuckers have been trying to put us out of business for the last few years, do them no favours whatsoever.
They can use Wembley, makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.