Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I read them, The rags get favourable decisions because of media bias everyone else gets them for some other reason. Yea makes a lot of sense!
You know their were Liverpool fans claiming that no way is Rodri's handball not given against them and Arsenal fans claiming Brentfords goal would have been disallowed if scored against us right? Oh and all of the small teams claim that the top 6 are given decisions that favour us when we play them. Visit any teams forum and you will find the same bias s*it that's spouted on here, but of course your right and they are all just insanely paranoid!
Whilst what you say is correct there are hard statistics that support the contention that we are refereed differently, most notably the number of fouls/yellow cards we pick up relative to our possession.

No I read them, The rags get favourable decisions because of media bias everyone else gets them for some other reason. Yea makes a lot of sense!
You know their were Liverpool fans claiming that no way is Rodri's handball not given against them and Arsenal fans claiming Brentfords goal would have been disallowed if scored against us right? Oh and all of the small teams claim that the top 6 are given decisions that favour us when we play them. Visit any teams forum and you will find the same bias s*it that's spouted on here, but of course your right and they are all just insanely paranoid!

Rodri, we hear it time & again & the reason it was the 1 & only fucking decision which possibly helped us.

I wouldn’t have known which example in any game of the 2 red shite to choose.

Not that we need a reminder how thick some of there expert twats are.

Wio last night before the Dippers game, "They need to go out on their sword" TWICE btw.

Is that the same as going out on your shield, then?

Scousers have certainly impaled themselves this season.
I think Wio needs to fall on his sword and resign, or go back to school.

No, I am saying there are bad, bent and half-decent refs. But what all of them have in common is a lack of media or public pressure (which is just media pressure by proxy, btw) when they shaft City, or help our opponents.
The only 2 clubs that don't get media and public pressure are the 2 usual suspects.
Other teams also get shafted, but because they are not realistically winning the league, it has no real consequence in the grand scheme of things (which is wrong in itself).
You went off-piste with your response like I was ignoring the fortunate decisions going for City, I wasn't.
Every team gets fortunate decisions.

You’ll find out in around 2 weeks time when the International break is over and they go on their crusade to get the Dippers in the top 4. Starting with a full blown anti City agenda of lies and disingenuous deceit, players unhappy, leaving, Pep’s a racist, empty stadium, can’t sell tickets, Kyle Walker stays home at nights watching Emmerdale, crisis after crisis, you know the score.
and then we win

I think Wio needs to fall on his sword and resign, or go back to school.
He used to fall on it regularly behind his wife's back in his earlier days!

Taken from twitter.

A real, special gem from Jonathan Liew.

The first game between Madrid and Liverpool was one of fine margins, apparently.

It was 5 goals Jon!

FrWjXgoaAAIhgcm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.