Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrhrSwPXgAYIRtN
Aaahhhh.....The Guardian. Defenders of wokeness and truly awful sports reporting. Used to be a very good newspaper.

It’s going to be interesting to see who the Sports writers vote for when they choose the Sports Writers Player of the Year…they’ve certainly been getting ABH from him, but let’s see if they can justify Anyone But Haaland!!
Nailed on to be Nunez - don't you know what his XG for throw-ins for games played at Anfield? ;-)

Do they really lurk on here?

Oh beautiful.

Deloony you are an absolute bellend. How the fuck do people employ you? You talk absolute bollocks plus you always have that look on your face like you've left the gas on.

Harris. You're just a **** with nostrils that even widescreen tv struggle to fit in. Again how the fuck do you get work? You're a racist, end of.

Ah that felt real good.
They must do always a huge number of Guests on here ,if you are a member you sign in why would you not .

Do they really lurk on here?

Oh beautiful.

Deloony you are an absolute bellend. How the fuck do people employ you? You talk absolute bollocks plus you always have that look on your face like you've left the gas on.

Harris. You're just a **** with nostrils that even widescreen tv struggle to fit in. Again how the fuck do you get work? You're a racist, end of.

Ah that felt real good.
Thanks cheered me right up that .

He won the Sport Journalist of the Year Award last week so is hardly the nobody you are making out.

But I agree that article is pathetic. Are we going to get that kind of tripe every time we win a game now.

Makes me laugh that some on here thought all these type of stories had stopped when every week there’s a new one.
Bit like winning a colouring in competition these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.