Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful article in the Fail following our win with the usual accusations. Left a comment but doubt it'll get past the red top censors.

They've achieved exactly what they wanted - for you and many others to click on the article, engage with it by trying to comment and then talk about it elsewhere.

Sites like the Mail do not care if you agree or disagree with their articles they just want the clicks and for you to get others to click.

City fans need to stop giving them what they want!

FrhrSwPXgAYIRtN

Certainly not wearing off from where I’m standing, a player comes in and scores at historical rates in his first season and the hacks are trying to discredit it because of who he plays for.

I’d rather hear from someone who knows about goal scoring in Alan Shearer talk about Haaland. He was purring about him and understands what a special player we are witnessing.

These bellends in the press have been penning their love letter articles about Rashford since January. They will be lobbying for him to pick up all the awards at the end of season when his goal scoring rate prior to this purple patch has probably been bettered by Gabriel Jesus over a similar period of their careers in the premier league.

All in all fuck the press, they’d be circle jerking if he played in red.

Eni Aluko just excelled herself again on ITV.

When asked who would win she said both teams are very similar tatcicly. Blackburn are very attacking whereas Sheffield United are very defensive so it's difficult to call

Don’t forget her telling us how Blackburn have a really big man up front and that he was big and errr….

Stealing a fucking living.

He won the Sport Journalist of the Year Award last week so is hardly the nobody you are making out.

But I agree that article is pathetic. Are we going to get that kind of tripe every time we win a game now.

Makes me laugh that some on here thought all these type of stories had stopped when every week there’s a new one.
He is a nobody to the rest of the general public. It is not the Nobel Peace prize for Literature, International Booker Prize or the Pulitzer prize.

Last edited:
That he is talked about as a journalist is hilarious ,he`s a fanboy who hates us with a passion total turd of a man. Hope he`s lurking with the rest of them.
Do they really lurk on here?

Oh beautiful.

Deloony you are an absolute bellend. How the fuck do people employ you? You talk absolute bollocks plus you always have that look on your face like you've left the gas on.

Harris. You're just a **** with nostrils that even widescreen tv struggle to fit in. Again how the fuck do you get work? You're a racist, end of.

Ah that felt real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.