Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not "freaking out", some on here are certainly concerned about Tuchel coming in, chiefly on the back of those three games at the end of the 2021 season. Check the Nagelsmann thread if you don't believe me.

He was quoting Sam Lee, who used those exact words.

Who in turn was probably taking his evidence from Twitter City ‘fans’

He was quoting Sam Lee, who used those exact words.

Who in turn was probably taking his evidence from Twitter City ‘fans’
I'm aware of that. I was simply stating a fact, that some on here are less than happy at Tuchel coming into Bayern. I'm not overly concerned, as it happens. We had the upper hand over Tuchel's Chelsea in the latter half of his tenure at Stamford Bridge. The games will be no harder now than they were with Nagelsmann "at the wheel". We'll have to be at our best to beat them. Which I believe we will.

If not "freaking out", some on here are certainly concerned about Tuchel coming in, chiefly on the back of those three games at the end of the 2021 season. Check the Nagelsmann thread if you don't believe me.
As you say, mate, concerned. A change of manager is always up for debate, especially as it directly involves us when we play them, but ‘Freaking Out’?

And, if you are the City reporter, why use this type of language. Almost as if it’s shouting out to the red clubs.

As you say, mate, concerned. A change of manager is always up for debate, especially as it directly involves us when we play them, but ‘Freaking Out’?

And, if you are the City reporter, why use this type of language. Almost as if it’s shouting out to the red clubs.
Is he actually a specifically "City" reporter, though, or more a North West reporter? I'm not a subscriber, so I'm open to contradiction here.

5 articles in the Daily United about Thomas Tuchel and Bayern Munich, including the headline article. At least we know which manager and team that Rag paper will be supporting on the 11th of April.

I'm going to need a little more - is that Mail, Express, Mirror or Telegraph?
Or all of them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.