Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that, although I stopped reading after the first line. “Growing up as a teenage Manchester United supporter in north London in the 2000s” pretty much sums up the state of modern football “journalism”.

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG

What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
These articles only go to show their personal self-loathing. What they write is the essence of their ruptured mind, spilling their hate onto platforms that only go to generate more spitefulness within those who relish in the darkness of their own existence.

Welcome to the age of division and hate.

Just seen that, although I stopped reading after the first line. “Growing up as a teenage Manchester United supporter in north London in the 2000s” pretty much sums up the state of modern football “journalism”.

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG
Yeah but his dad is from Salford so apparently that validates this ridiculous article

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG
Another nauseating posh boy with no self awareness. This is why the London press is dying. This is not journalism in any sense of the word. Out of touch and irrelevant….like London itself.

Who?

My daughter lives in North London (comes back for all home games), and I can confirm North London is riddled with the deluded twats.
Years ago I was at Uni with one, nice lad to be fair, but couldn’t point out the swamp on a map. I’ve never understood it, there’s so many teams to choose in London. Gloryhunters I guess.

What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
I’ve said it before: no other PL club would put up with this shit. Why should they? We say fuck all, we do fuck all and we give them a big warm welcome every time they turn up at the Etihad and wonder why it continues on a daily basis? Our PR and media team are absolutely fucking hopeless and have been since the takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.