Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And guess which club is named first. Liverpool don’t even get a mention in the summary despite being named later in the article. Predictably pathetic.

Yeah this is the research the BBC quotes. Take note of the top 5 teams -
image-26-1024x522.png

Here's how the BBC summarise it.

" the teams thought to have benefitted most from dual representation in the past few years include Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea. "

Hmm. Someone is missing!

We don't have any restricted view seats on sale though and I highly doubt we will.
Well I have got a metal barrier thing at the bottom of a level 2 stairwell (that was put there about 6 years ago) that gets in the way of the goal if I don't move to edge of my seat. I have tried to argue that it is a restricted view seat but they dismissed it without taking a look. They might not sell them as restricted view but they are there.

The article from Jack Gaughan won’t have gone down too well with the Daily Mail’s demographic of plastic dippers and rags living in the Home Counties. It’s been my thinking since the North Stand extension plan and Alverez signing an extension that the club must be very confident on what they have to answer to from the Premier League (it would be pretty reckless to outlay £300 million to infrastructure if the sky was falling in on the club).

I bet the comment section underneath with the mouth frothing and piss boiling from the keyboard warriors on that site is a very funny read.

Very disappointing that from Jack Gaughan who doesn't normally write that sort of shit. The state ownership thing was implied by putting in Abu Dhabi Owners in the headline. If it was utd or Liverpool they would say the Glazers or FSG not American owners.

Jack might not have written the headline. Usually someone else writes them.

Many moons ago a rag I know well came into the pub vault very excited about the K stand redevelopment at the swamp then said he was in possession of a copy of the side elevation and showed me it. I said why is the roof tilted down and not at least parallel it looks shit he said it was a privacy reason for houses being overlooked behind the main stand. It looks very claustrophobic and mates of mine who have sat in it agreed when it got built. Plus the added advantage of hiding empty seats.

Well I have got a metal barrier thing at the bottom of a level 2 stairwell (that was put there about 6 years ago) that gets in the way of the goal if I don't move to edge of my seat. I have tried to argue that it is a restricted view seat but they dismissed it without taking a look. They might not sell them as restricted view but they are there.
Same here. But at the stairwells at the bottom of The Chairmans they are glass not metal. What us plebs have to put up with;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.