Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports News hold the back pages on Stadium revamps.

Presenter: "dare we say have Man City even got the fans to fill it?"

A laughing Delooney: " You could say that, we know the jokes..."

City really shouldn't put up with this shit, certainly from Sky.

If I'm in the Comms office this morning, I'm ringing telling the cunts not to bother asking any questions of us prior to this weekend's game.

Minimal non-compliance.

Gary James provided a comparison of our attendances with Liverpool's, which he shared on here and facebook. Loads of dippers commenting on it on facebook - that's because City inflate our attendances whilst Liverpool's are official. He tried to explain that whilst City's might be inflated, it still therefore meant Liverpool officially low attendances - but that bit went over the dipper's head.

We'll never win, don't waste your time worrying about it.

See the BBC running a story about PL clubs saving 250 million in tax and no surprise names us 1st before Rags, Arsenal and Chelsea then much lower down the artical mentions us 1st again then throws the Dippers in.
They also state Chelsea were the biggest savers but we know what the BBC are like with their bias, why not list in Alphabetical order or Chelsea 1st as biggest savers but they put our name 1st twice.
Wish we would just ban the BBC and refuse to do MOTD interviews

Gary James provided a comparison of our attendances with Liverpool's, which he shared on here and facebook. Loads of dippers commenting on it on facebook - that's because City inflate our attendances whilst Liverpool's are official. He tried to explain that whilst City's might be inflated, it still therefore meant Liverpool officially low attendances - but that bit went over the dipper's head.

We'll never win, don't waste your time worrying about it.
You can’t fix stupid.

Sky Sports News hold the back pages on Stadium revamps.

Presenter: "dare we say have Man City even got the fans to fill it?"

A laughing Delooney: " You could say that, we know the jokes..."

City really shouldn't put up with this shit, certainly from Sky.

If I'm in the Comms office this morning, I'm ringing telling the cunts not to bother asking any questions of us prior to this weekend's game.

Minimal non-compliance.
I'm happy with City's approach to the snide comments and articles. The club is growing all the time. It's not putting off the kids starting to support City. Look at the ticket sales this season the support for City is greater than it's ever been. Including the 1930's.
You work in the media and you know it's futile to take them on. Popular film stars, royals etc take them on and lose the PR battle. Keep doing what your doing City.

I'm happy with City's approach to the snide comments and articles. The club is growing all the time. It's not putting off the kids starting to support City. Look at the ticket sales this season the support for City is greater than it's ever been. Including the 1930's.
You work in the media and you know it's futile to take them on. Popular film stars, royals etc take them on and lose the PR battle. Keep doing what your doing City.

We're growing bigger an better, the Media are growing more childish and bitter. MAGIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.