Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

So.

I'm reading an interview with Chris O'Dowd on The Independent. The absolute LAST place I would expect to imagine some sycophantic football nonsense.

And YET.

Somehow.

They manage to shoehorn this line into it:
"O’Dowd is a supporter of Liverpool FC, a club almost as widely loved as the BBC."

Holy FUCK.

It's OK, they just can't spell "despised" properly.

Right.

So.

I'm reading an interview with Chris O'Dowd on The Independent. The absolute LAST place I would expect to imagine some sycophantic football nonsense.

And YET.

Somehow.

"O’Dowd is a supporter of Liverpool FC, a club almost as widely loved as the BBC."

Holy FUCK.
To be fair quite a lot of people fucking hate the BBC at the moment so it's quite accurate;)

And the wankers who operate as journalists have never gone overboard about the poor City fan getting her head cut open by that pint pot, it's as though it's just one of those things. Still fucking shameful that nobody has been caught for this assault, seems to have been case closed a day after the incident happened
This incident makes my blood boil. I cannot separate the football club from the horrible fans. I want them exposed as the shameless hooligans they all are.
It is a club that defends the indefensible.
And the media stand and watch everywhere else but at them.

Right.

So.

And YET.

Somehow.

Holy FUCK.

Today's newspapers, tomorrow's chip papers.

This is an absolute cracker. Let’s see if you can spot it. TBH, it shouldn’t take you long. Now in the Daily Fail online. There’s a reason it’s called the Daily Fail, amongst other names.

The Journalist is Spencer Morgan.

The first screen grab is a long one.

View attachment 73650
View attachment 73651

Dont see that being a problem for the rags. As the rags arent a Manchester club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.