Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a very one sided view of what stokes the emnity between us and the Dippers in the Fail today.
Unbelievable isn’t it. Mentions Henderson and Robertson talking about us in a good way then he compares it to our players singing the Kiev Allez version when we won the league which references Hillsborough, but there’s no Hillsborough reference in that song.

Unbelievable isn’t it. Mentions Henderson and Robertson talking about us in a good way then he compares it to our players singing the Kiev Allez version when we won the league which references Hillsborough, but there’s no Hillsborough reference in that song.
If you’re a Liverpool fan any mention of the word “victim” is a Hillsbrough reference.

Personally I think that tag has evolved into something far more general about their attitude to everything, but if they accepted that it wouldn’t allow them to be whinging little martyrs for everything.

If you’re a Liverpool fan any mention of the word “victim” is a Hillsbrough reference.

Personally I think that tag has evolved into something far more general about their attitude to everything, but if they accepted that it wouldn’t allow them to be whinging little martyrs for everything.
Ian Herbert, called us grubby fans or something,even before the CAS verdict.Couldnt write a balanced article if his life depended on it.Another
unprofessional paid shill.

And the wankers who operate as journalists have never gone overboard about the poor City fan getting her head cut open by that pint pot, it's as though it's just one of those things. Still fucking shameful that nobody has been caught for this assault, seems to have been case closed a day the incident happened
If we listed everything they've got away with it would take all weekend to write it.

Apparently some scruffy rat in The Arkles says we can't cope with their 'istreeee !!

We know all about their 'istreeee that the media won't report on ....riots,murders,bus attacks,injuries to innocent girls etc etc.

A more accurate and realistic view is that they can't cope with only one PL trophy in THIRTY THREE YEARS, with City consistently beating them to the title and cups.

Cope is something that dipper rats don't do well !!

Apparently some scruffy rat in The Arkles says we can't cope with their 'istreeee !!

We know all about their 'istreeee that the media won't report on ....riots,murders,bus attacks,injuries to innocent girls etc etc.

A more accurate and realistic view is that they can't cope with only one PL trophy in THIRTY THREE YEARS, with City consistently beating them to the title and cups.

I'd rather die with our history than have to live with theirs.

Yep, I think the istree has absolutely fuck all to do with our recent hatred of them. It's because they are just a vile club followed by vile vermin, a far cry from the 70's when I didn't mind them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.