Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit in 315 SS very close to visiting fans and genuinely heard nothing other than banter towards those fuckwits. Sadly.

Well the snivelling scouse cunts' media are in FULL deflection mode.

Singing pwopa naughty songs
Pep celebrates a goal
Brick hits tramps' coach after game.

Journalists?? FFS Grow some and go after Bingo's poor record in english football. ONE title in thirty three years (with a asterisk or covid " * ") Spineless fucking shithouses the lot of them.

Meanwhile City fucking trounce the inbred vermin.
I would like this reaction after each match. Media muts won’t change but we sparked their boys today. Makes you sick.

Listened to the game on the City website, which I thinkis always good, especially when our old mate Andy Morrison is co commentating.
However, did have a little chuckle when commentator Alistair Mann said today's match was a match between 2 of the current best sides in Europe.
Without sounding too arrogant I would like to think we are in that bracket, however i certainly wouldn't consider todays opponents even to be anywhere near one of the best sides in England at the moment!

To be fair City saying condemn those that didnt. Not saying those responsible were City fans.

I wish City would grow a pair and tell the dippers to fuck off. Dippers always the fucking victim and this plays into rhetoric. The dippers are scum and get away with murder, City have nothing to apologise for.

City need to be more street wise
The correct response from City to the alleged coach attack would be:
"Manchester City are aware of reports that the Liverpool team coach was attacked after leaving the Etihad. We will be keeping in contact with GMP and if any of our fans are found to be responsible, we will be taking appropriate action."

"Manchester City are aware of reports that the Liverpool team coach was attacked after leaving the Etihad. We will be keeping in contact with GMP and if any of our fans are found to be responsible, we will be taking appropriate action."
Delooney, Nostrils, Herbert and Co don't need to spend anytime slagging us off and trying to undermine what was a fantastic result this weekend.
Our spineless excuse of a PR depart have done their job for them.

Can we not just play the victim? -:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.