Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to MOTD, the two contentious moments were Rodri not getting a 2nd yellow and Peps celebration. So, nothing about Gakpos outrageous dive which deserved a yellow and is actually cheating, nor Henderson and half the Liverpool team surrounding the ref on multiple occasions with any punishment.
Very strange and if you only watch MOTD then you’d have the impression we are favoured by refs - Quite the opposite!!!

Fuck me the bus on the bbc sports news. 1 object was thrown the bbc said, fuck me 1 bloody object and it makes the news. Compare that to the news coverage of the dippers attacking our coach with 100's of objects
Oh, it was covered by many outlets…

As a “ruckus but friendly welcome setting the tone for the classic clash to come”.

It's palpable throughout the media! It's agony for them that we won't go away and frightened to death that we might just pip the Gooners.

According to MOTD, the two contentious moments were Rodri not getting a 2nd yellow and Peps celebration. So, nothing about Gakpos outrageous dive which deserved a yellow and is actually cheating, nor Henderson and half the Liverpool team surrounding the ref on multiple occasions with any punishment.
Very strange and if you only watch MOTD then you’d have the impression we are favoured by refs - Quite the opposite!!!
Time Gary sent another tweet so we can watch in silence. Best MOTD in years.

They were the two most talked about rather than contentious moments. Thought they addressed both pretty fairly though.

Hahahaha the media deary me pep disrespectful over the City equaliser,maybe it’s me but it’s a deflection tactic from the media who are hurting over the their beloved red scousers getting schooled,fuck them ..
Oh come on, whilst funny as fuck it wasn't his most diplomatic of moments! Are you seriously suggesting that if that was Klopp and two of our players you would have shrugged your shoulders and though fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.