Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in reverse and you would seriously say fair enough and see the funny side? And I'm the one that needs the head wobble!
yes you are definitely the one that needs the head wobble, the scouse tossers had the option to warm up in the opposite direction and chose to run past peps technical area instead, so you expect pep not to celebrate a goal for us just in case he might upset one of them, err yeah ok, and yes if our players warm up during an away game and just happened to be running past the home area when they scored then I would 100% expect their manager to celebrate.

I know if using a mobile around the SE coast you can pick up the masts across the channel making it look like you're abroad, you're not stuck in Dover? :)

I have had customers whose IP address is shown as belonging to another country in Europe when the ISP have purchased a new block but not whitelisted it for the UK yet.

Clear cache & cookies if there's nothing more obvious.

I know if using a mobile around the SE coast you can pick up the masts across the channel making it look like you're abroad, you're not stuck in Dover? :)

I have had customers whose IP address is shown as belonging to another country in Europe when the ISP have purchased a new block but not whitelisted it for the UK yet.

Clear cache & cookies if there's nothing more obvious.
Tried that mate,goes straight back to bbc.com even after I try typing in co.uk,also happening on my iPhone not that bothered as it’s only the bbc website it seems to be the problem..

yes you are definitely the one that needs the head wobble, the scouse tossers had the option to warm up in the opposite direction and chose to run past peps technical area instead, so you expect pep not to celebrate a goal for us just in case he might upset one of them, err yeah ok, and yes if our players warm up during an away game and just happened to be running past the home area when they scored then I would 100% expect their manager to celebrate.
He didn't just celebrate in their vicinity though did he? He engaged with both of them. Like I say funny as f*k, but the other way round-I'm mightily pissed!

He didn't just celebrate in their vicinity though did he? He engaged with both of them. Like I say funny as f*k, but the other way round-I'm mightily pissed!

Absolutely nothing wrong with that and none of them had a complaint. He’s excited from the goal and transmits that to the players who, for some unknown reason, are in his box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.