Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that, although I stopped reading after the first line. “Growing up as a teenage Manchester United supporter in north London in the 2000s” pretty much sums up the state of modern football “journalism”.

FsICoNQX0AIWu7g

FsICoNRWYAEg6XG

Well Josh, you insolent pipsqueak, I hope you enjoyed your football this weekend. I watched the "automatons" absolutely murder Liverpool and score 4 goals with a breathtaking display of total football.

You, meanwhile, if you actually watch football at all, sat in your armchair watching the team you "support" play with 8 men in their own box, defend like a League 1 team playing a Premier League team in the cup, moan, dive, barely register a shot on goal, lose and, yet again fail to score. You sir, are a cock.

yes you are definitely the one that needs the head wobble, the scouse tossers had the option to warm up in the opposite direction and chose to run past peps technical area instead, so you expect pep not to celebrate a goal for us just in case he might upset one of them, err yeah ok, and yes if our players warm up during an away game and just happened to be running past the home area when they scored then I would 100% expect their manager to celebrate.
Agreed

Just seen Cheeseman's vlog. What a bitter **** Stuart Pearce is predicting a Scouse win. Cheeseman says" you don't really want that". Pearce says no, but you could tell he was lying through his teeth. Prick. Nice to see the Georgian genius on it pre match and saying "3 easy points" !!
Talkshit yesterday at 11:00 had Pearce and Charlie Adam on. Presenter introduced Adam as in the red corner he was fine with that however when Pearce was introduced as in Blue corner he certainly made it clear that actually be wasn't as he was neutral at best. We must have seriously upset that f***k**g beany horse

He didn't just celebrate in their vicinity though did he? He engaged with both of them. Like I say funny as f*k, but the other way round-I'm mightily pissed!

Both players should be blessed that Pep has touched their hands, if i was them i wouldn't wash them ever again.
The liverpool players are having a laugh with him, it's not like they've got annoyed and squared up to him like that cockney twat wallace was implying.
All light hearted and good natured.

Just shows you right there as plain as day how the press perceive us.

He didn't just celebrate in their vicinity though did he? He engaged with both of them. Like I say funny as f*k, but the other way round-I'm mightily pissed!

Actually hilarious, and bizarre AF what's happening there. Just seems like pure euphoria from Pep.

Arthur's smiling and shit, can't see where he felt disrespected as according to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.