Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to post a link but seriously?

Harry Maguire's determination to beat the Manchester United boo boys has seen the England defender turn his back on a potential move to Barcelona

I would say you couldn’t make it up…
I turned my back on a potential move to Barcelona mainly because they said I was almost as crap as Maguire.

Heard "Spitty "with the most convoluted argument, saying that the addition of the best striker around, by most opinions ,has not improved us ,but the Dippers have improved by selling arguably their best player.Anyone think he has a career writing headlines for The Echo.
Off subject ,never previously considered the results of any other team, except how it affected City, but going to keep an eye on Burnley, really want V.K.to do well.

Nice of the bbc to use a picture of city fans ,no comment about Trafford utd getting there game against Liverpool called off.View attachment 50840View attachment 50841
Ahh, but it's not a positive for City, therefore it's okay for them to post. Anything with a negative connotation is fair game, anything positive is generally ignored.

Ho hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.