Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the bbc have a report and video of the rag (U18's I think - not that I really care) beating Northern Ireland's U18's.

It's not obvious the rag bias, is it ?
Was it just last season as well as us winning the Prem all our junior teams won their respective leagues? Happy to be corrected but I don’t remember any praise or acknowledgement from the press about such an amazing feat? Compare the silence with the hyperbole around the rags FA youth cup win and the latest ‘class of 22’

And the biggest investor in the former Olympics site is the Qatari Investment Authority which has invested £40bn in central London alone. It makes Sheikh Mansour's housing deal look like chicken-feed. Meanwhile London has one of the worst shortages of affordable housing in the world with 250,000 on the waiting list. But, of course, it's all ok because it is happening in London where most of the Guardian posh boys live.
Plus there was no plan, NONE, for the use of the stadium post-olympics - the regeneration waffle was just a load of lies from the IOC (Coe and co should be under investigation for that), even now the script is that the promised jobs post-games are still 'in the future'. Fuck OFF!
The stadium lay empty for some years, then the wrangle over which club would get it, then the london tax payer picked up the tab for some new seating (which is still shite) and also picks up the cost of match day stewarding! Eh? how does that work? And WHU pay a token £2m pa rent. Fine, I think we still only pay peppercorn, but at least did something productive around the place, not so around London stadium, but you might find a few micro breweries to charge you £9 a pint pre-match.

My mate over here buys it. But there again he supports dippers, barcodes and Bradford city from where he’s originally from.

I see the bbc have a report and video of the rag (U18's I think - not that I really care) beating Northern Ireland's U18's.

It's not obvious the rag bias, is it ?
Just don't read their pages,buy newspapers or go on Twatter....im still a short tempered fucker,but a much happier one :-)

The world is full of cunts,as soon as you learn to ignore them as much as possible,it becomes a more enjoyable place.

Just don't read their pages,buy newspapers or go on Twatter....im still a short tempered fucker,but a much happier one :-)

The world is full of cunts,as soon as you learn to ignore them as much as possible,it becomes a more enjoyable place.
If it's any help ,my news feed has just come up with this headline from the Echo "I Don't Think," says Spitty . They used his alias, but still ,perhaps our campaign is bringing a bit of self awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.