Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early favorites. That's what pisses me off with these **** stains. Pick a team and stick with your prediction. Not fucking hard. But then again change it as the season goes on so you can stay relevant. WANKERS
Yea, I remember Shearer last season telling everyone after about 8 to 10 games that nobody was getting anywhere near Chelsea. That went well.

This maybe?

dont-mind-me-fks6j9.jpg

Goldstain on Talkshite has spoken.

Give the PL trophy to the Scousers now.
Early favourites? I wonder whether he'll offer us the dippers' 3/1 (as opposed to the current 5/7 for us on betfair) coz, if so, I'll be lumping on that!!
Edit, poorly written above. Price is City 7/5 ON, dips 3/1 against.
If anyone on talksport (or anywhere) wants to offer me 3/1 against City, I'll take it with open arms.

Last edited:
Virtuous Circle

" For the rest, it is a case of trying to catch City if they can - on and off the pitch."

"City are masters when it comes to forward planning..."

It is little wonder that our club is one of, if not the best-run club, in Europe.

Meanwhile, out of town, CR37 returns from strike and Chief Clown Red Nose undermines their latest manager. Comedy Newton Heath Gold.

Nothing is perfect however there is so much to be grateful for in Manchester.

The Future's Bright, The Future`s Blue.

I had to laugh this morning at the Blah Blah C’s sports coverage…they had a reporter at Blackburn, covering how 3 ex Blackburn players were lionesses…half 7 report…Georgia Stanway, Keira Walsh and Ella Toone started their careers there…then later they had a woman on, complete with scum tracksuit extolling the virtues of Ella Toone and Alessia Russo…needless to say, not a mention of City…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.