Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the Harris who blocks City fans from replying?

Not sure if he does, but Nick Harris does.

This Harris has been a long time Associated Press journalist. He is the one who asked Guardiola the ludicrous question after the Watford final.

Still, it's Sports correspondent on Sky News, not Sky Sports - I won't have to see him!

Watching the BBC news preview of the woman's euro semi final. They dug Beckham up to wish them luck. Why? Won Jack Shit at international level, fucked off by Ferguson at the hight of his career and hated by many England fans. I would have thought he was dead in the smarmy bastard didn't get photographed at the tennis every year. Don't know what he's for.

Not sure if he does, but Nick Harris does.

This Harris has been a long time Associated Press journalist. He is the one who asked Guardiola the ludicrous question after the Watford final.

Still, it's Sports correspondent on Sky News, not Sky Sports - I won't have to see him!
Ah so the Sky equivalent of what Dan Roan does for bbc news. Marvellous, what could go wrong. In some ways I think those roles are more dangerous in that their reporting isn’t “hidden away” on the partisan sports channels but instead is inserted in the more wide reaching “respectable” forum of a news channel where the public who don’t follow football will take their words as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.