Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually said “the most coherent nation-state project team ever assembled?”
Not even sure exactly what that means but he can’t resist mentioning “nation state” every time he talks about us. Seems like he’s obsessed.

Our majority ownership group quite clearly refers to itself as being from Abu Dhabi rather than the UAE. And Abu Dhabi isn't a fucking nation state, Ronay, you gormless twat.

That **** is the biggest hypocrite around. Wrote a book about how great the World Cup in Russia was, Putin came out of it quite well I believe. Call him out about it and he hides behind “whataboutery”. The cowards new word. Never has comments open on his articles.

Allegations of whataboutery are the first refuge of a vile hypocrite when called out about their egregious double standards. As he well knows.

Have Arsenal just dropped 2 more points in the race for the PL title?

Exclusive!

Wow, look at those graphics, and how massive the Haaland red wage line is.

View attachment 75345

No name attached to article, just a reporter for the Daily United online.

View attachment 75344
i'd be questioning the fact the likes of mina /rutter./srabia are on around 100 grand a week, i'll say it again 100 grand a week for no mark bang average footballers

The PL has details of all contracts. Just saying.
Brother in law works for them and I can tell you that very, very few people in that organisation are privy to that info and the ones that are, wouldn't be the type to go leaking things to the daily fail for banter points.

It would appear that the Fail has failed to include potential bonuses for any other player other than Haaland, and the bonus figure for Haaland is sourced from an article in the Fail back in October which based it on speculation!
It's all joke... They mention salahs salary as three hundred and odd thousand... Yet in the article in October it says salahs is six hundred and odd thousand..... It's like they need a deflection tactic because results have gone citys way this weekend

Brother in law works for them and I can tell you that very, very few people in that organisation are privy to that info and the ones that are, wouldn't be the type to go leaking things to the daily fail for banter points.

That's good news. How did your sister meet Richard Masters, by the way?

Tbf, I didn't think it would be banter points in much the same way as the UEFA leaks weren't for banter. And I am not doubting what you are saying. Just interested in why you are so sure.

But yes, it's much more likely press estimates come from careless agent talk.

It's all joke... They mention salahs salary as three hundred and odd thousand... Yet in the article in October it says salahs is six hundred and odd thousand..... It's like they need a deflection tactic because results have gone citys way this weekend
The Yaya pay him some more song needs repurposing for Erling.

Er-ling-Er-ling Haaland, Er-ling-Er-ling Haaland, Oh before, He breaks away and scores, Oh Erling Haaland I think we should pay him some more. Pay him some more.

I won’t give up my day job.

There’s numerous websites with a section on how much Premier League footballers earn. I’ve no idea how accurate any of them are, or where they get their info from. But for comparison Haaland’s weekly wage is listed by the following people as…

Boardroom.tv - £348,000
Capology.com - £375,000
The Mirror - £375,000
Spotrac.com - £375,000
The Sun - £375,000
Football Transfers. Com - £375,000
Daily Mail- £865,000

There are numerous other sites quoting the £865,000 but on closer inspection, every single one of them is just repeating the figure from the original article in The Mail by Mike Keegan. No clue as to where he obtained the figure from, other than “sportsmail has learned…”

That's good news. How did your sister meet Richard Masters, by the way?

Tbf, I didn't think it would be banter points in much the same way as the UEFA leaks weren't for banter. And I am not doubting what you are saying. Just interested in why you are so sure.

But yes, it's much more likely press estimates come from careless agent talk.
I'm so sure because, as he's told me when I've asked, it would be fairly clear who leaked the info and they'd be financially and professionally ruined.

I'm so sure because, as he's told me when I've asked, it would be fairly clear who leaked the info and they'd be financially and professionally ruined.

Fair enough. Not sure I have your faith in the integrity of football (Liverpool hackers = promoted, UEFA leakers = not identified or put in charge of the EFL as two examples), but yes, the numbers are most likely guesswork or careless talk.

Thanks for the insight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.