Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a link on newsnow of ratboy spouting shite in the Express.

Here a couple of whoppers:

"...Martinelli, Saka, Odegaard, Jesus. They can go and rip City to shreds a week on Wednesday."

"It's tough, it's really tough and I do hope they go and do it because it'll be sensational for the league to see a team go from fifth [last season] to first. That's what we want the Premier League to be like I want United to do next season."

No mention of what our team can do to their sieve-like defence and conveniently forgetting that it was constantly praised when the rags won all their titles.

I really dislike the biased rag prick!
Fixed

Exactly, it wasn't from the last league game because Walker and Ake had Martinelli and Saka in their pockets.

Same again next week City!
My thoughts exactly mate. Just watching the Neville clip now, bit of desperation creeping into Rat Boy’s voice, hedging his bet’s saying City will win

My thoughts exactly mate. Just watching the Neville clip now, bit of desperation creeping into Rat Boy’s voice, hedging his bet’s saying City will win
He is trying to aggravate their team to an inspirational win, plugging us only adds pressure on us or adds arrogance to the players......He is a calculating Rat, he hates us and is working against us. Rat.

Last edited:
Just seen a link on newsnow of ratboy spouting shite in the Express.

Here a couple of whoppers:

"...Martinelli, Saka, Odegaard, Jesus. They can go and rip City to shreds a week on Wednesday."

"It's tough, it's really tough and I do hope they go and do it because it'll be sensational for the league to see a team go from fifth [last season] to first. That's what we want the Premier League to be like."

No mention of what our team can do to their sieve-like defence and conveniently forgetting that it was constantly praised when the rags won all their titles.

I really dislike the biased rag prick!
He is projecting fear and hope. Fear that City might win the treble and eclipse the rags and hope a team who are normally 5/6 (rags)can get it together and compete to win the league 1 season. So transparent and full of shit.

He trying to aggravate their team to an inspirational win, plugging us only adds pressure on us or adds arrogance to the players......He is a calculating Rat, he hates us and is working against us. Rat.
If that’s his plan then I think he’s misjudged Arsenal’s mentality, think it’ll add more pressure to them. Cracks are starting to show and that’s why I think it’s imperative that we put them to the sword next week.

Whatever the outcome I’m really looking forward to the games we have this coming week and what’s at stake so fuck Neville our boys have been there and done it no matter how much he spouts off on SSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.