Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all of this if and it’s a big if we win the treble will we get the recognition we deserve? Going off our quad season me thinks not.

In all of this if and it’s a big if we win the treble will we get the recognition we deserve? Going off our quad season me thinks not.
If we don't win the treble well get the recognition no worries.

I don't think the media realise tbh. Their hatred is our fuel and fight. They're helping the club.

What an absolute load of bollocks.
Hattenstone portrays himself as a City fan as well.
I am proud of Manchester‘s , heritage leading the way with the Industrial Revolution. If my understanding is correct didn’t we also have history of supporting the abolition of slavery In America.
The line about the golden eagle on the badge had a “whiff of Nazism”.
Fucking disgraceful journalism.
He needs to get himself down to Lincoln Square in town and then have a read of a few books in the nearby library.

Fair and balanced from Sky Sports, as always.

0-A1144-D8-ACF5-49-D4-A3-C0-D580-B330-EF6-F.jpg

x 1000. I do not think and have never thought, that the ship on our badge was anything to do with anything other than the fact that the ship canal was built around that time. As far as I am concerned that remains the same. JMHO

EDIT: I don't want the bee to represent us thank you. That is a personal prejudice I admit because I have an aversion to bees!! :-)

I agree. I would be interested in hearing what Gary James has to say on the subject.

I like the bee, but I like the ship more

Yes but no one is saying "Ederson is playing badly" (other than a random few on this forum).

The BBC are planting the seeds in the headline to the casual football supporter.

You don't see an article about how woeful Nunez is... or how poor Van Dijk's been this year.
If you read the article, you'll see that Ederson's stats are well down this season - and I've heard plenty of mentions of it, particularly the "conceding first shot he's faced".

I've also seen tons of mentions of how poor Van Dijk is, and discussion about whether he's lost it. Not seen any long articles breaking down the stats on why Van Dijk is actually still doing really well - which is what this article does for Ederson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.