Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t agree more. I rarely have the sound on when watching but that was truly ridiculous. I suspect they don’t even know they’re doing it, they just don’t seem to be able to help themselves.
I turn the sound off on the tv and put the sound on from thr city app just Ned to pause th tv for a few seconds to get I playing sound in line with the match

What’s going on Scholes & Hargreaves were slagging the Rags off then all of a sudden a change with,

Sevilla would beat anyone tonight
Unlucky on the 2nd goal corners were a threat all night.
My favourite comment was Ten Haag has been "amazing" this season and De Gea has been "brilliant" over the years. They exist in a parallell universe.

I'm gonna call it ... BT coverage of the 90 minute comedy special (aka Sevilla/Rags) was surprisingly scathing of the rag performance.

It was like their red bias filter couldn't cope with just how shit the performance was.

Savage must have mentioned De Gea being shit about 100 times.

The only thing missing was reference to just how much that glorified pub team cost to put together. My personal commentary would definitely have covered the £50m a year that it costs to rags to keep De Gea, Maguire & Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.