Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name some examples because all I’m seeing is negativity. I flicked on Talksport this morning, something I rarely do just hear what their take was. All I got was McCoist laughing at 2 City fans who had phoned in, they weren’t given the time of day and Brazil actually said “jog on”. They were laughing like hyenas and got the Coral rep Simon Clare on, he said “ I’ve not laughed as much in ages” he’s a Tarquin btw. It was terrible radio and the bias was left, right and centre.
See my post about Brazil rattling on about Bruno Fernandes playing in a massive European tie tonight. Brazil is an ignorant twit.

There are a few of us on here who have worked in the media or still do, directly or otherwise. And even if we don’t work in it anymore, we know plenty of people who do. It’s a gossipy little world, especially in Manchester.
And some of us, myself included, will have seen the bias against City post takeover in action, with our own eyes. Or heard about some very dodgy stuff through the grapevine
I can tell you first hand that it exists. Seen it and called it out to no avail. Anyone suggesting otherwise is deluded. And I speak from a position of knowledge, experience and authority.
I don’t go into the deniers’ workplaces and presume to know more than them about their own industry, or tell them they’re wrong. I don’t have that level of arrogance or hubris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.