Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 United articles in the Daily United. Excellent reading. ;-)

In-between this morning's and last night's inquest United articles, one City (let's guess the bonuses) article.

View attachment 75892

It amazes me why the Daily United can't find and use a stock picture of Pep smiling and looking happy in their City articles. Anyone would think the Daily United are doing that on purpose?
£2m is like 20/25% of salary and not unusual in some industries. In fact tiny compared to others walking away with 50%+.
Just the fail pandering to angry bigots

I assume THIS has been seen by others(?)

Haven't read it, not going to either...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...-man-city-rather-than-attack-them/ar-AA1a46CJ

What have we done to deserve his about turn I wonder?
Simon Jordan, a man who changes his opinion as often as his underpants.
If he is writing about us positively it's because he has a new angle to spout.
I would hope City have put the pressure on, but I doubt it.
The little maggot is up to something.

I just heard Harry Maguire is retiring at the end of the season and going back to Easter Island.

DB4E849F-5267-4A4C-A8A1F8AB1344C945_source.jpg
Pause for thought. Maguire is still the most expensive defender in world football.

Simon Jordan, a man who changes his opinion as often as his underpants.
If he is writing about us positively it's because he has a new angle to spout.
I would hope City have put the pressure on, but I doubt it.
The little maggot is up to something.
He's not clever enough to play 3-D chess. Someone will be pulling his strings.

14 United articles in the Daily United. Excellent reading. ;-)

In-between this morning's and last night's inquest United articles, one City (let's guess the bonuses) article.

View attachment 75892

It amazes me why the Daily United can't find and use a stock picture of Pep smiling and looking happy in their City articles. Anyone would think the Daily United are doing that on purpose?

You're gonna make yourself poorly.

My favourite comment was Ten Haag has been "amazing" this season and De Gea has been "brilliant" over the years. They exist in a parallell universe.
Don’t underplay that though. The media love fest is actually a huge problem they’ve got and will ultimately destroy any manager they get, albeit inadvertently.
They win a few games and ’they’re back’, their players are ‘world class’, they lose a game and it’s ‘a blip’, even if it’s 6-3, 7-0, 4-0 or 3-0 away at Seville. Long May it continue….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.