Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had th edispleasure of watching the BT coverage last night, they were practically willing Bayern on like they were the plucky underdogs it was very strange to watch us cast in this light, considering that we are an British team and they are a British Broadcaster, the only thing it can be is that they are chasing all the armchair Liverpool, Arsenal and United fans who would never want us to win, and to be too much on our side might prove problematic to them.

But I've never seen a British tema covered like that
We are always covered like that , wio always says he wants us to lose, incredible that he is allowed to say that every time , disgraceful the way they treat us on big nites . Other english teams get fully backed and they are cheerleaders for them , stopped giving them my money ages ago

Paul Scholes. “3-0 defeat will help Ten Haag as it shows him he needs new players”. Hargreaves, after conceding 5 over 2 legs against the 13th ranked team in Spain and numerous other shocking score lines, “they need a number 9”.
‘Martinez is a huge miss who’s world class’, apparently. Funnily enough they average more points and concede less, when he doesn’t play than when he does. Happily, the media have also declared him to be world class, so I’d imagine he untouchable, which is nice…
Martinez didn't look world class against us and Liverpool. He is just the latest one to be over-hyped along with Bruno (he's better than KDB) Fernandez. They never learn. I think Casemiro used to be world-class at Madrid but last night he was pitiful and finished the game laughing his head off with the referee. Not a good look...unless you are a City fan.

Nice headline in the Daily Telegraph accompanied by a picture of City fans. On the same page a decent article about Keith Curle is laced with anti City bias such as 'Abu Dhabi era' and 'now City spend north of £300 million a year on wages alone'. They really are in knots about our success and the exact opposite of the rags and dippers. Spite just oozes out of them at every turn. Lovin' it!

Not read the article but if it includes Keith Curle and references City’s spending, wasn’t he a British record signing at the time and the most expensive centre half in history when that transfer happened? We were using our dirty tv rental money rather than oil money instead. We ruined football with this spending but unfortunately the only people City ruined it for was our supporters.

Not read the article but if it includes Keith Curle and references City’s spending, wasn’t he a British record signing at the time and the most expensive centre half in history when that transfer happened? We were using our dirty tv rental money rather than oil money instead. We ruined football with this spending but unfortunately the only people City ruined it for was our supporters.
Curle arrived under Swales and departed under Lee. We got less than £1m for him iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.