Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.
Nearly half a million views. Time to hit these twats where it hurts.

Managed to 'synch,' the commentary on the official website with the ITV coverage on the box, seemed to work well (especially with a few beers!)
Tbh ,I can understand the' neutrals' wanting the underdog to win , but it will be interesting to see if the 'experts' are so pro Brighton tomorrow( if they are actually the 'und

Yeah, I haven’t minded in the past when they’ve made jokes, but this seems less like a joke.
Every time we win or achieve something most people in general try to rubbish it spouting big squad or financial impropriety. We all know both are not real and that money is needed to compete. The rest is an vacuum fuck of sewage to take money from parties whom have an invested interest in city failing.

Laugh at it. Enjoy it with blues and any fair minded football fans. It means nothing.

Write away pricks. Another final is great!

Thanks City.

512-C2292-E3-E0-4-D39-8-FEE-89-C89-CA870-EA.jpg

Posting a screenshot rather than an embedded link so I don’t contribute to their engagement on the tweet.
Paddy Power have an internal 'Ministry of Mischief'. It's aim is to get as much free publicity as possible. They rip the piss out of United and Liverpool as well - they are not fussy, as long as they get the clicks & hits and they don't really care how they do it or who they upset. Back in the day when the Vatican was electing a new Pope there was a chance that a black Cardinal could be elected. They ran a campaign with: 'Your money back if the Pope is black!'. I kid you not. They will be giving it United tomorrow also - guaranteed. We shouldn't be losing sleep over Paddy Power. The BBC and other media news outlets - maybe. But not Paddy Power.

Paddy Power have an internal 'Ministry of Mischief'. It's aim is to get as much free publicity as possible. They rip the piss out of United and Liverpool as well - they are not fussy, as long as they get the clicks & hits and they don't really care how they do it or who they upset. Back in the day when the Vatican was electing a new Pope there was a chance that a black Cardinal could be elected. They ran a campaign with: 'Your money back if the Pope is black!'. I kid you not. They will be giving it United tomorrow also - guaranteed. We shouldn't be losing sleep over Paddy Power. The BBC and other media news outlets - maybe. But not Paddy Power.
Oh, I know. I am just sharing this as it is the first I have seen of them going in two footed regarding the FFP charges, which does seem to be a new escalation for even the bet/parody accounts. It’s a bit different to the stuff they usual use to take the piss.

Plenty of other bookmakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.