Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only two points arising from the match are as follows;

1. The Sheffield United support was incredible.

2. The first player to score a hat trick in an FA Cup semi final played for Manchester United.
Incredible ?

Loads of empty seats in the open blocks.

First trip to Wembley for yonks.

Chip butty song.

Frankly I thought they were very ordinary inside and outside the stadium and on the pitch they were fucking awful !!

Paddy Power have an internal 'Ministry of Mischief'. It's aim is to get as much free publicity as possible. They rip the piss out of United and Liverpool as well - they are not fussy, as long as they get the clicks & hits and they don't really care how they do it or who they upset. Back in the day when the Vatican was electing a new Pope there was a chance that a black Cardinal could be elected. They ran a campaign with: 'Your money back if the Pope is black!'. I kid you not. They will be giving it United tomorrow also - guaranteed. We shouldn't be losing sleep over Paddy Power. The BBC and other media news outlets - maybe. But not Paddy Power.
Not for me. Take the piss by all means. But that "break the rules 100 times" written as a statement crosses a line.

Not for me. Take the piss by all means. But that "break the rules 100 times" written as a statement crosses a line.
Each to their own mate. But we all pissed ourselves laughing when they hired Ryan Giggs’s brother to run a campaign about loyalty and said he was a City fan. Nobody takes Paddy Power seriously but people do take the BBC and other major news outlets seriously. It’s those we should be focusing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.