Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind people that are open and honest about us, it's the snide fuckers that I enjoy seeing suffer.

Ferdinand shouldn't want us to win the treble, that's OK. Don't mind that at all.
It’s honesty. It’s also for the viewers. They’re ok with it and they’re honest about us. It is definitely changing and soon enough it will be Newcastle fans complaining about lack of coverage.

7jmivj.jpg

I think the main story from tonight is how bad Arsenal were. They simply didn’t turn up to a title decider which is incredibly weak, add that to the 3 draws in a row and I think the biggest story is league leaders dropping 9 points in 4 games rather than mean old city bullying fair play Arsenal.

No mention of him calling Pep a genius just before that. No mention of him saying we are a sublime team who play THE BEST football ?

Just pick up on one little bit of banter and a City fan starts a thread, we all know his heart is with the rags.

I've heard SWP say similar things pro City. Get a grip ffs.
We have far too many overly-sensitive fans.

Absolutely nowt up with Ferdinand saying that if that’s what he’s said, I wouldn’t expect anything less.

And since when are pundits supposed to be impartial? They are literally paid to give biased opinions and wind fans of other clubs up, but even with that Ferdinand is by far the best and fairest United pundit and is more complimentary about Pep and City than some so-called City pundits.

Pep interview was all nice , lady commentator comments Pep could win 3 trophies this season and live on air Rio states " hope not" broadcasters are meant to be impartial, disgusting comment.
You're getting paranoid.
Would be disappointed if any ex City player would be cheering on united or liverpool if they were going for the treble.

I think the main story from tonight is how bad Arsenal were. They simply didn’t turn up to a title decider which is incredibly weak, add that to the 3 draws in a row and I think the biggest story is league leaders dropping 9 points in 4 games rather than mean old city bullying fair play Arsenal.
I think they were simply out thought (by Pep) and out fought/played by the boys, Didn,t know what hit them and didn,t have a clue how to respond - glorious to watch.

It should be, but I doubt it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.