Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have far too many overly-sensitive fans.

Absolutely nowt up with Ferdinand saying that if that’s what he’s said, I wouldn’t expect anything less.

And since when are pundits supposed to be impartial? They are literally paid to give biased opinions and wind fans of other clubs up, but even with that Ferdinand is by far the best and fairest United pundit and is more complimentary about Pep and City than some so-called City pundits.
Not sure that's the case. A lot of us are just looking forward to the time when the majority of pundits are not made up almost entirely of red shirt has-beens whose teams ceased to be that relevant a long time ago.

Mad how no one is mentioning the fact that we gave away our best left back and one of the leagues best full backs on deadline day, for the betterment of the squad, didn’t sign a replacement and have become a better team through pure tactical and coaching masterclasses

I’d have thought someone would have mentioned it in the media instead of the same old age old talk about spend and sportswashing, most of which isn’t even accurate

With Camel Gob I find it depends on who's on the panel with him as to how he comments on us. If he's with his red-shirted mates then the bitterness exudes from every pore but if there's any Blue on their with him then he tones it down a bit and will throw the odd compliment out there too.
The blokes a dick and was an overrated player as well.

Any football journalist who believes man utd are a bigger threat then real Madrid should be fired on the spot.

Also this ridiculousness includes this line:

"Success beckons for Guardiola's team in the Premier League after this victory, but to achieve greatness, they have to win the Treble."

Also this one:

"City have made history under Guardiola by achieving a domestic Treble and becoming the only team to amass 100 points in a Premier League season, but only United have done the real Treble."

Remind me what team Mark Ogden supports?

Stealing a fucking living. What a ****.

Screenshot_20230427-042336.png

With Camel Gob I find it depends on who's on the panel with him as to how he comments on us. If he's with his red-shirted mates then the bitterness exudes from every pore but if there's any Blue on their with him then he tones it down a bit and will throw the odd compliment out there too.
Live in the States so I don't get the same dose of Rio as you, but if what you are saying is 100% accurate, than take him for the hypocrite that he is and enjoy his squirm.

Mad how no one is mentioning the fact that we gave away our best left back and one of the leagues best full backs on deadline day, for the betterment of the squad, didn’t sign a replacement and have become a better team through pure tactical and coaching masterclasses

I’d have thought someone would have mentioned it in the media instead of the same old age old talk about spend and sportswashing, most of which isn’t even accurate

Gary Neville mentioned it was a mistake ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.