Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early Saturday morning - put Sly Sports on and the ugly c*** that is Mark Ogden is on… masquerading as a journalist. The big news is Newcastle have a £25m shirst sponsor from the Middle East ! Mark immediately jumps in ‘the league need to investigate Newcastle and Manchester City Sponsorships’! The agenda hey. Watching cartoons now : ).
Ogden is a wanker.
Did he comment when the guy who signed off the Rags over inflated shirt sponsorship with Chevrolet was fired or when Teamviewer announced they are ending their shirt sponsorship with the Rags early because they can't justify the outlay?

Comedy gold this morning on Talk Shite,
Some irish, Liverpool supporting woman presenter says to the irish, italian, cockney, Livepool supporting Tony Cascarino,
"I love 80s music", to which Cascarino replies "by the way I am a bit of a expert on 80s music" they then go on to discuss the song The Power of Love with Cascarino saying "ahh yes Jennifer Lawrence she really was a great singer"

Think she’s actually a rag and it’s Cascarino who’s the dipper but it’s rather amusing that both are plastics

Early Saturday morning - put Sly Sports on and the ugly c*** that is Mark Ogden is on… masquerading as a journalist. The big news is Newcastle have a £25m shirst sponsor from the Middle East ! Mark immediately jumps in ‘the league need to investigate Newcastle and Manchester City Sponsorships’! The agenda hey. Watching cartoons now : ).
You would think the clown would know that all of City's sponsorship deals have been investigated. And are deemed fair value and non owner related. Why bother with the facts when you have an agenda to push.

View attachment 77031I’m pretty sure I didn’t see headlines like this when Bacon face was winning nearly every year.
I haven’t clicked on the article so don’t know the content.
It's wrong nevertheless. The Premier League itself doesn't have a problem, with people around the world tuning in to see the GOAT manager providing the best football on offer right now. The value of the PL will remain high whilst Pep is here.

The other competing teams have a problem though.

It's wrong nevertheless. The Premier League itself doesn't have a problem, with people around the world tuning in to see the GOAT manager providing the best football on offer right now. The value of the PL will remain high whilst Pep is here.

The other competing teams have a problem though.
Maybe the penny is dropping for some that Pep is a big factor rather than the usual sportswashing bingo stuff. When I wat h a non city game these days I'm amazed who scrappy they can look almost non league at times, we really are so fortunate

Maybe the penny is dropping for some that Pep is a big factor rather than the usual sportswashing bingo stuff. When I wat h a non city game these days I'm amazed who scrappy they can look almost non league at times, we really are so fortunate
View attachment 77031I’m pretty sure I didn’t see headlines like this when Bacon face was winning nearly every year.
I haven’t clicked on the article so don’t know the content.

The comments on the article are exactly what you expect.

‘Pep is a fraud, chequebook manager etc Couldn't do it at a lower club on a shoestring budget etc Not like Shankly did at Liverpool. He inherited a team who were already the best in the country’.

Basically, all a load of complete bullshit. But the article itself is right, Pep is the king.

They'll not be doing that, he's not one of them "grinning beards", he'll be black fella.

They'll give him a groveling apology and a lifetime Guardian subscription as compensation for slavery.
Ronay seems an equal opportunities **** as long as it's not a white person, remember his comments about the Thai Leicester guy that died in the helicopter crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.