Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Karen was fucking abysmal as she always is, the stupid excited shouty thing she does it excruciating to listen to but also, why does Matterface feel like he has to describe small details about players whilst commentating, it's like he thinks he is writing a novel, just say the player's name and there position on the pitch, I don't give a fuck if he's tall, dark and handsome and hails from Austria you fucking turnip, it grates on me whenever he is on the TV or Radio tbh.

Said it in the match and post-match thread: ITV were a fucking disgrace. They didn't even show the potential handball in the build up to our goal, even when they had ample opportunity to do so during the 5 minute VAR check, yet when Ruben handballed it the were falling over themselves to get the replay on.

Also as one-sided a commentary you will hear. Karney absolutely gushing after the Dipper's scored, yet when we scored (after that protracted VAR bollocks) it was like she was making polite conversation at a wake. When Nunez scored it was like she'd just won the fucking lottery or something. Utter embarrassment.
It looked like hand ball in real time especially the players reaction from multiple angles but no fucker is showing it.

It looked like hand ball in real time especially the players reaction from multiple angles but no fucker is showing it.
Probably because it’s meaningless tbf. We scored before the ball went out of play, so it’s a bit of a moot point.

Probably because it’s meaningless tbf. We scored before the ball went out of play, so it’s a bit of a moot point.
Added to the fact they took fucking ages to give to obvious goal I was just disappointed to not see it in any highlights. No way offside decisions should take that long, did var rollback to the point they had to give a pen or a goal and thought fuck it?

Added to the fact they took fucking ages to give to obvious goal I was just disappointed to not see it in any highlights. No way offside decisions should take that long, did var rollback to the point they had to give a pen or a goal and thought fuck it?
It did seem to take ages, but it was a fairly close offside call and imagine they looked at the Foden/Adrian thing too. Obviously at the time I was convinced they were trying to find a way to not give it, but in the cold light of day not everything is a conspiracy against us.

It did seem to take ages, but it was a fairly close offside call and imagine they looked at the Foden/Adrian thing too. Obviously at the time I was convinced they were trying to find a way to not give it, but in the cold light of day not everything is a conspiracy against us.
Wasn’t suggesting a conspiracy, I hate var for offside as they claim what isn’t possible according to the laws of physics with cast iron certainty and var when we are awarded a goal seems to take twice as long as when ruled out. The last bit might be blue blinkers but it seems goals we score are subjected to longed reviews than the average.

Highlights included

Matterface and that woman (Karen Carney is it) unable to say that city’s goal was onside
Instead saying ohhhhh its tight I tell u what it’s very close to call

And the woman saying the whole of the ball is clearly out in an inconclusive replay of the ball pulled back for Haaland to finish
...you can also add to that, Carney saying that it would have been a definite penalty if it hadn't have been for an offside call when Eddie came out and got a hand to knock it away from Nunez. She was more one eyed than Jim Beglin!

Said it in the match and post-match thread: ITV were a fucking disgrace. They didn't even show the potential handball in the build up to our goal, even when they had ample opportunity to do so during the 5 minute VAR check, yet when Ruben handballed it the were falling over themselves to get the replay on.

Also as one-sided a commentary you will hear. Karney absolutely gushing after the Dipper's scored, yet when we scored (after that protracted VAR bollocks) it was like she was making polite conversation at a wake. When Nunez scored it was like she'd just won the fucking lottery or something. Utter embarrassment.
They are pandering to the enormous armchair great unwashed mickey audience

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.