Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair their fans are mainly Scandinavian or Irish
True. I am a republican but just stand there killing time when it is played. I hate Liverpool and everything they stand for but it is time to stop playing anthems unless it's an international match perhaps.

You have to laugh at the plank who asked pep did he have any worries about the chances he (Haaland) missed today. What a tosser and a rubbish journalist. He’s clearly trying to get a rise out of Pep. Wish Pep would’ve asked him why he asked that ? “It’s one game. That’s a pathetic and lazy question, next question please”. Perhaps making them look small amongst their cronies might make them wake up.

BBC: "Nunez strikes first in battle with Haaland"

Let them big Nunez up. I think there won't be a proper battle, for Haaland will score a lot more goals.

It did seem to take ages, but it was a fairly close offside call and imagine they looked at the Foden/Adrian thing too. Obviously at the time I was convinced they were trying to find a way to not give it, but in the cold light of day not everything is a conspiracy against us.
Watching on TV it didn't look close at all, could clearly see he was onside from the very first time they showed the replay.

It should have been a 10s review for the offside and then maybe 30seconds max for Foden, he didn't foul the keeper and the keeper never really had the ball under control.

Really don't know why it took so long.

A day on and I’m sort of glad that the bin dipping hysteria has started. I can see us doing great again over the course of the season.

Some of our players have got off a bit lightly given the anti City bias, with the no shows from the American Tour being being helped by the Nunez Vs Haaland hype,

The Man Utd Daily Telegraph is doing it's bit to keep them relevant. Front page and full page dedicated article on a pre season friendly. Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.