Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gobshite rag Sanderson,the one with the mouth as big as a cement mixer is on ssn,her and morrison talking shite...to painful to listen too...

Don,t usually click on this shit, but curiosity got the better of me, how the hell do they get away with publishing this shit, thankfully rest of the article is behind a paywall so one can only imagine the nonsense spouted.

View attachment 77127

Funny when utd were buying all the best players from other English clubs no one batted an eye.

Football was very boring and predictable. If utd were struggling they would go and buy at any time of the season. Normally from the rival.

They football wasnt great hit it to two fast wingers who would cross first time to an off side Van Nistelrooy to score.

Don,t usually click on this shit, but curiosity got the better of me, how the hell do they get away with publishing this shit, thankfully rest of the article is behind a paywall so one can only imagine (..etc etc)
A grown up wrote that? A grown man? Deary, deary, deary me..

Just proves the truth about sports writers in this country (and others) in the old line:

'The problem with the sports press gene pool is that it doesn't have any lifeguards/attendants..'

Radio Manchester plumbs new depths. The presenter and commentator roles have long been filled with box ticking appointments - you expect nothing else on the bbc but at least there used to be a familiar City pundit an ex player like Lakey or Gleghorn or the Goat or other much loved ex players.

Today they have Nigel Adkins ( ?? me neither) who was introduced as Wigan’s former goalkeeper. Piss poor. Is there really no ex City player or manager available for a bit of decent analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.