Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
More lies from BBC United - Mediacity.

Found this picture on Twitter.

About 1,000 United supporters gathered in Manchester city centre before marching to Old Trafford.

View attachment 77283

Fuckers are trying to steal our…We're Not Really Here song but actually applying it to a fake protest.

b25d73059eb6673c28d11b9eec022e0e.jpg
High praise indeed. Destiny awaits, I hope we get the rub of the green to achieve it. Hard work and dedication from all at city deserves to be rightfully acknowledged without bias.

What a club and what a time to be blue.

More lies from BBC United - Mediacity.

Found this picture on Twitter.

About 1,000 United supporters gathered in Manchester city centre before marching to Old Trafford.

View attachment 77283

U just can't spot those in zebra pants, camouflaged against the manchester grey obviously ;)

Leanne Sanderson. Ticks every box, including being a biased rag.
FFS NOOOOOO! Awful pundit with that grating SARTH LANDAN accent. Unfortunately she is given airtime on Talksport as a co commentator now and then and even when the game does not involve them, she shoe horns her precious MAN U into every thread of conversation she possibly can.

She also has a massive chip on her shoulder regarding her England days and seems to resent the success of todays team, creating a strop because the FA did not invite her to the recent final. She and Aluka also played the race card when she was dropped.

Leanne Sanderson. Ticks every box, including being a biased rag.
She actually makes me feel physically sick.
I've got a wide-screen tv and her railings take up 90% of the picture.

You could imagine her being a gobby horrible twat at school giving it the big one. Just can't take to her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.