Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called skys comms team out last night on the match thread.

They are in the privileged position of being on the mike as records are broken and history made, a position that lots of aspiring commentators would long to be in to advertise their flair at reporting whats unfolding in front of them.

Sky however, install this pair of bitter fckwits as guardians of the old rag glory memories, and true to their brief they announce the on pitch proceedings it as if it were bad news, no passion, no excitement and no audible joy.

You would think that it was in skys interest to make their televised games sound more exciting, but instead they purposely try to put a dampener on our games.

These fckers truly ache for the return of the "good old days" when the rags 659 gazillion armchairers tuned in to watch them heroically beat a relegation bound side who field a weakened team as they know there is no point in doing anything else at the old toilet with webb and co overseeing proceedings.

I dont want City to get the fawning the rags get or anything like that, just fair and reactionary commentary on the game and whats happening.

I get the feeling though that sky, like tyler and the red cronies they employ, are becoming dinosaurs left over from a previous and inferior age. Desperately trying to turn the clock back and stem the tide of our success in any way they can to keep their red customer base happy.

When we are finally clear of these trumped up charges they will have to change their tune as I can see us attracting a lot of new support when the media instigated and controlled ffp/cheat/pl charges cloud hanging over us is blown away.

In the meantime I suppose we ought to enjoy their pain, as attempting to spoil our party is all they have left to offer anybody who will listen, and that isnt much of an advert for them is it.

Sky are finished mate. More job cuts in the pipeline and their SKY Glass TV thing has lost them millions.

One day they will be outbid by a rival with far deeper pockets.

BT Sport has already gone the same way.

Has anyone checked to see how that mockney, Cockney Arsenal 'comic' is doing?

Alan, something or other...
Has anyone checked to see how that mockney, Cockney Arsenal 'comic' is doing?

Alan, something or other...
Imagine Sundays meltdown from him if oil money Newcastle help oil money city to beat oil sponsored arsenal to the league title

I'm hoping it's sort of sarcastic, but I honestly don't think it is...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...tp&cvid=74879490b23e4cceb02debf75672baa4&ei=7

...and "floppy"? WTF does that mean? Cheeky twats
What's odd is that he's excluded one that I think is most legit. Haaland is still short of the non-penalty goal record for the Premier League. Erling is on 28 I think.

Obviously not popular on here, but Salah scored 31 in his first season (just one penalty), and Andy Cole didn't take a single penalty when he scored 34.

Still something for the lad to aim for ;)

Yeah, and they had a newcastle fan on saying Howe has done a better job compared to Pep
Just like when Mancini won the PL in 2012 and Pardew won the Manager of the Season award, Pellegrini won the PL in 2014 and Pulis won the MOTS award and Pep won the PL in 2022 and Klopp won the MOTS award.

Sky are finished mate. More job cuts in the pipeline and their SKY Glass TV thing has lost them millions.

One day they will be outbid by a rival with far deeper pockets.

BT Sport has already gone the same way.
Plus BT Sport being taken over by Discovery/Warner Brothers. They’ve moved into a huge new hub in Chiswick, a mate was working on the IT infrastructure and said they are going to be aggressively targeting the UK and European market, so may be a future bidder

Called skys comms team out last night on the match thread.

They are in the privileged position of being on the mike as records are broken and history made, a position that lots of aspiring commentators would long to be in to advertise their flair at reporting whats unfolding in front of them.

Sky however, install this pair of bitter fckwits as guardians of the old rag glory memories, and true to their brief they announce the on pitch proceedings it as if it were bad news, no passion, no excitement and no audible joy.

You would think that it was in skys interest to make their televised games sound more exciting, but instead they purposely try to put a dampener on our games.

These fckers truly ache for the return of the "good old days" when the rags 659 gazillion armchairers tuned in to watch them heroically beat a relegation bound side who field a weakened team as they know there is no point in doing anything else at the old toilet with webb and co overseeing proceedings.

I dont want City to get the fawning the rags get or anything like that, just fair and reactionary commentary on the game and whats happening.

I get the feeling though that sky, like tyler and the red cronies they employ, are becoming dinosaurs left over from a previous and inferior age. Desperately trying to turn the clock back and stem the tide of our success in any way they can to keep their red customer base happy.

When we are finally clear of these trumped up charges they will have to change their tune as I can see us attracting a lot of new support when the media instigated and controlled ffp/cheat/pl charges cloud hanging over us is blown away.

In the meantime I suppose we ought to enjoy their pain, as attempting to spoil our party is all they have left to offer anybody who will listen, and that isnt much of an advert for them is it.
Mindset change needed by blues on all this. It’s a compliment and a sign of how hurt the establishment are teeing at our success. Hearing Tyler’s whispered low key comms on Nathan breaking the deadlock last night was a delight and I hope to hear more and more of the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.